UT Alumni Association
Creating a network of 422,000, the UT Alumni Association serves alumni from all campuses and institutes within the UT System.
- Download your digital alumni card and start using benefits and discounts that are exclusive to UT alumni.
- Explore the world through travel experiences that feature tour guides, historians and excursions—all through shared comraderie and engagement with fellow alumni.
- Get help with your next career move through a variety of professional resources and coaching.
- Share your belief in the value of the UT System through involvement in the Adocacy Network or the Alumni Legislative Council.
- Directly impact a student through a gift to any campus, any college or any program.
- Join the UTAA or your campus alumni office through virtual and in-person events and use your network of 422,000 alumni.
Facebook: UT Knoxville Alumni
- Be proud by wearing orange each week on Big Orange Friday or by supporting student scholarships by purchasing the new official UT Knoxville specialty license plate in the state of Tennessee.
- Be involved by participating in virtual or in-person events and programs hosted in Knoxville or across the country by an official alumni chapter, apply to join a special interest/diversity council, or help recruit future students to UT Knoxville through the “Welcome a Vol” program.
- Be invested and help build an even brighter future for Rocky Top and the next generation of Vols by making at least one philanthropic gift of any size every year. Supporting your local alumni chapter’s scholarship endowment is a great way to make an impact and support future Vols in your area.
Facebook: UT Chattanooga Alumni
Instagram: UT Chattanooga Alumni
Twitter: UTC Alumni
- Join fellow Mocs at regional activities across the Southeast and online for Mocs on Demand events. Update your contact information at alumni.utc.edu/stayintouch to receive the latest alumni and university news.
- Request your free alumni card, and enjoy access to benefits and discounts on campus and beyond.
- Cheer on UTC student-athletes by attending sporting events and watch parties—and #RepTheC in your community.
- Celebrate our beloved blue and gold and make an annual gift to the area of campus that means most to you on Mocs Give Day.
- Lend your expertise to current students by connecting with your academic major/department. Share your UTC experience with potential future Mocs and help grow the Mocs family.
LinkedIn: The University of Tennessee Southern
- Help with upcoming events.
- Gather updated contact information for alumni and to call alumni.
- Sign-up for the Advocacy Network.
- Nominate classmates to serve on the UT Southern Alumni Board.
- Coordinate with Alumni Affairs to host events.
Facebook: UTM Alumni
- Make an impact and receive exclusive benefits by becoming a 1900 Society member.
- Get involved by joining one of our alumni councils.
- Join our online community book club and connect with fellow alumni through shared reading and discussion.
- Support a future student through a gift to the student assistance fund and help build the next generation of Skyhawks.
- Engage with fellow alumni by joining us for a networking opportunity in your area.
UT Health Science Center
Facebook: UT Health Science Center Alumni & Friends
- Invest in UTHSC students and programs through a gift to the Campus Fund for the Health Sciences to help train the next generation of health professionals.
- Sign up to be a UTHSC Giving Day Ambassador and inspire fellow alumni to support your college.
- Sign up to be a class reunion volunteer and help us plan your next milestone celebration.